TRAIL RIDE SCHEDULE
Saturday, May 14th
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Registration
Registration and payment required for both Riders ($100) and Non-Riders ($50)- 12 and under (Free)
You can register online or you can register at the event. Either way, you will need to check-in when you arrive.
11:00 AM – Hamburger Lunch
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM – Games and Activities
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Trail Ride
2:00PM – 4:00 PM – Non-Rider Games and Activities
6:00 PM – Fish Fry Dinner
7:00 PM – Kelly Spinks Band Live Music and Dance Begins
8:00 PM – Prizes for Fundraising Contest
8:30 PM – Live Auction
9:30 PM – End of the Evening
Camping is permitted on Friday and Saturday nights.
No meals or services provided on Friday or Sunday.
- No electrical hookups available
- There is a designated camping area where you can park your horse trailer/camper and there is plenty of room for many trailers.
- No reservations needed to camp
- Bathrooms and showers are available next to the camping area. Bring your own toiletries.
- Water available for horses close to the camping area