Your itinerary for the weekend:
Friday – May 15th:
- Registration begins Friday afternoon
- Fish Fry for Supper
- Front Porch Pickin’ with Danny Bingham
Saturday – May 16th:
- Breakfast served, then the Trail Boss will have you in the saddle by 9:00AM
- Round Robin Ride with refreshment breaks along the way
- You’ll be back at camp for lunch and a short break
- Head back out at 2:00PM for an afternoon ride
- Supper served at 6:30PM
- Award Presentation
- Auction begins after supper and band will start playing at 8:00PM
Sunday – May 17th:
- After breakfast, it’s back on the trail at 9:00AM
- Enjoy a Cowboy Worship Service on Bennett Creek followed by time to explore the ranch on your own before lunch
There is a recommended donation of $100 per person for the weekend. This will cover the cost of all your meals, entertainment, and trail ride experience.
All proceeds from the event go to New Horizons, a home for children who have experienced abuse and neglect.
All proceeds for Cowpokes for Kids Trail Ride benefits the kids at New Horizons.